How to enter
Six steps for successful entry
- Decide which category or categories you wish to enter.
- Prepare your written submissions offline including any embedded thumbnail visuals and URL links to video files.
- Complete the online entry form fully, including the important 100-word summary of your entry.
- Upload your written submission online, when prompted.
- Upload your company/brand logo and one good high resolution photographic image to support your entry, when asked.
- Submit your completed entry no later than the deadline date and pay the entry fee.
All entry forms are completed online – a submission paper must be prepared offline then uploaded to the Awards website. The guide template of headings and suggested content for the written submission can be found on the Useful advice page, along with other helpful information.
Eligibility: Activity described in the entry must have taken place between January 1 2020 and June 30 2022 – an eighteen-month eligibility period. Reference may be made to prior products or developments, if it helps the judges to view the activity in context, but entries will not be judged on past glories.
Extended deadline for entries: July 15
Time is always precious and sometimes writing an entry submission is one of those jobs put off until the last moment. For a helping hand to write your awards entries contact:
Please note that Boost Marketing is a completely independent company that specialises in preparing Awards’ submissions. There is no financial relationship between the Care Sector Supplier Awards and Boost Marketing. The advice you receive from Boost is both impartial and confidential.